14.6.09

Adorable. Just adorable~



Meet Zain and Din


The big brother; Zain

Zain: Grandma told me you really need the money for good. So she told us to be nice to you. We promise to be a good student!

Din: I have like 72 dollars in my account. I can give 'em to you if you like?

Zain: Me either! But does 16 dollars okay with you? That's all I have. I bought a new PSP the other day. Sorry, I should have known this.

Me: ....


p/s: I promise you I never say that. My landlord just made up a story so that the boys will pay more attention during the mengaji class. Tapi diorang sangat baik kan sampai nak offer bagi duit? Haha. Sangat naive tapi sangat suci.

10 comments:

Nurul Nuha said...

waaaaaaaaa zain mesti hensem bila dah besar!

IRA said...

wah diorang ni orang apa? nape name din tp muke mat salleh amat?

eh sgt cam suke dengar korang ajar budak2 sane mengaji..cam best kan!

Anonymous said...

hey there dalila.
i'm one of ur silence readers since em, forever i guess. hold on,stay there.i don't mean to interrupt you,just wanna say hi.

-ignore me-

Anonymous said...

los, nak chop 1 of them for my future son-in-law boleh?? :D

Y A Z I R A said...

dilos, awak ajar mengaji?! budak2 hensem, and get paid?

i want ur life!! =)

A Mutalib said...

hai dilos! tolonglah kenalkan saye ngan zain!!din pun boleh sebab die lagi banyak duit dari zain. hehe.

Zuriani Y. said...

awak ajak drng mengaji? wah! dah besar nanti mesti ensem

Y A Z I R A said...

aini hasanah si materialistic..
hehehe
hye aini!

one said...

oh..ingat anak menakan..
so pure

ehehee... tok guru mengaji ni ada rotan tak?

Nurul Nuha said...

yeay zain hensem & kaya! lol.