2.10.14

Here's to a fresh new start!

Bismillah..

 
It has been a very long time since I got my hands on this blog. There was only me and ASOS an hour ago, before I decided to ignore those 3 items in my shopping cart begging me to splurge another 5% of my monthly salary on clothes that I don't really need. Thank God I managed to stay away.

The only reason I come back here has got to do with a promise I made to myself recently; to write more until I get to be more articulate in delivering my thoughts and ideas! One thing I realise when I talk to people is I tend to babble. Most of the time I used the wrong words and my grammar was out of place. I found myself sharing things that aren't meant to be shared and saying things that sometimes hurt other people's feelings. I ended up feeling awful about myself. Things have got to change. Thank you to someone who has inspired me to write again. I used to dislike her due to a happenstance in the past. I still do now but I guess that feeling has gradually dissolves into admiration since I gave myself a chance to know her a little bit more.

Anyway, as you can see here, I gave my blog a new layout, yay! It's nothing much but it does present my inner state of being at the moment, empty and monotonous. There's nothing much going on inside of me right now apart of I'm still struggling to fight against my own demons for me to earn that inner peace. I have my dark past that only Allah knows how hard it is for me to leave it behind. I want to be better for the sake of my future kids so I can be the one whom they can look up to. I want to be better so that I can be the best co-pilot for my husband. I know I can do it. I guess I just need to keep on moving forward and ask for His mercy. It's the only means to get into His Paradise.

So this is to a fresh new start. At least for me. May this motivation continue to blossom. Amin.

No comments: